Our salon is dedicated to service and value. All of our licensed specialists sincerely enjoy what we do and it is reflected in the loyalty of our clients. We promise individual attention and great value for all of our customers.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. We schedule appointments according to our specialists’ availability and specialty.If you are running late, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you. Arriving late will likely limit the time allocated for your service; it will lessen the effectiveness and most importantly your pleasure and enjoyment. As a courtesy to all clients our treatments are completed as scheduled. Cancellations of all spa services require a 24-hour notice. Thank you for your consideration and understanding. Gratuities are not included in the price of services and are greatly appreciated. Suggestions are always welcome.
Payment method will be saved on file for payment of service or cancellation.
* Payment method will not be charged immediately.
If you find yourself unable to keep your appointment, we kindly request 24 hours notice. Guest who do not honor their appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours notice may be charged a cancellation fee. No show - no call with be charged a 25% fee. Your cancellation fees may be waived if you contact us at (253) 845-0147.
Please notify us within 72 hours of service if you would like to request a redo. A redo request will only be considered if requested within that timeframe. The redo service must be booked within 14 days of the original service and for the same service.
Returns of unopened products will only be considered within 30 days of the original purchase date. Due
consumable and sometimes perishable nature of some of our products, we are not able to accept returns of
opened products. Please keep in mind that while we will do our best to accommodate returns and exchanges,
it is not always possible to do so.
* Proof of Purchase and Valid ID are required for all returns and exchanges.
Ideal for holiday gifts, birthdays, anniversaries as well as employees and business clients. You can print your gift certificate yourself or email it to the recipient.
Learn more about our salon specialists here.
- Only individuals receiving salon services are allowed in the salon. No extra guests are permitted. We are only booking by appointment -- No Walk-ins.
- We are not currently able to book clients in back-to-back time slots.
- When arriving to your appointment, text/call your stylist to let them know you have arrived. Wait in your car until your stylist notifies you that they are ready for you.
- Upon entering, masks are required and are to be worn at all times during your service. Please bring your own mask.
- Please sanitize your hands when you enter the salon.
- Please the limit personal items in the salon.
- No food allowed. Beverages are permitted. We are not currently providing our beverage hospitality services.
- Retail is available with assistance.
- If you are sick or have symptoms please reschedule. Upon arriving, your temperature will be checked. If it reads above 100 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please keep in mind that appointments are limited. We ask for a minimum of 24 hours notice to help our situation of only being able to work at 50% capacity.
- Please use 6ft social distancing in all common areas.
- Those 16 years old and under may be accompanied by a parent/guardian. The parent/guardian must maintain 6ft social distancing at all times and adhere to all other guidelines.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back and have missed you tremendously! We ask that you partner with us and trust that we are taking all precautions and measures to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. Please help us stop the spread of COVID-19. Thank you for all of your patience and loyalty to us. Lets stay safe together!